[aerogear-dev] Keycloak on AeroGear

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Sun Jan 26 07:41:04 EST 2014

Hello Bruno,

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 1:20 PM, Bruno Oliveira <bruno at abstractj.org> wrote:

> Any specific reason to limit the scope to admin page only? I'm thinking
> about login for regular users

Not sure I follow. What do you mean w/ "regular users"?

Before my change very thing was restricted by Keycloak (/*). I did not
really change there a lot, however I just removed the URLs for
'device-registration' and 'sending':
https://github.com/matzew/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/blob/keycloak/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml#L42-L50

So, currently the following is protected by Keycloak:
* Admin UI (not speaking about a specific admin user)
* REST APIs that are accessed by the Admin UI, like:
- http://aerogear.org/docs/specs/aerogear-push-rest/PushApplication/
- http://aerogear.org/docs/specs/aerogear-push-rest/Variants/

Perviously the 'device-registration' and 'sending' URL were protected as
well. Removing them from the 'keycloak protection' is really the only change

Greetings,
Matthias