[aerogear-dev] bower repos for custom builds

Douglas Campos qmx at qmx.me
Fri Jan 31 15:42:02 EST 2014

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 02:13:05PM -0500, Lucas Holmquist wrote:

> On Jan 28, 2014, at 2:08 PM, Douglas Campos <qmx at qmx.me> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 09:40:47AM -0500, Lucas Holmquist wrote:
> >> so i created this JIRA https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGJS-133
> >>
> >> It would kind of neat if we offered some custom builds in bower,
> >>
> >> this way it could make it super easy for someone to pull in just data
> >> manager for example
> >>
> >> $ bower install aerogear-datamanager

One of the things we briefly talked on IRC that I promised to post here:

I was (naively) thinking that this command would bring this to the app:

- aerogear-datamanager.js
+-- aerogear-core.js (as a dependency)

So, what do we need to do to have something like this? Is AMD-ifying the
project the only solution for having this?

> at the moment we only have "official releases",  but it would be
> interesting to have the "development release" also available since
> these are really just tags

Hmm, but wouldn't this mean we just end up with a ton of tags? if people
want to use development builds they can point to the repo, can't they?

--
qmx