[aerogear-dev] Unified Push Server 0.10.4 / Logging

Torben bam at tretau.net
Mon Jul 7 08:30:28 EDT 2014

Hello all,

I am starting to use the UPS with Version 0.10.4 on Openshift.

- As I got into trouble receiving Messages via GCM I want to debug
with more logging statements. Can anybody give me a hint where I can
change the Java Util logging to a finer level at the Openshift
installation?

- I use the cordova client and have another question to push
register/unregister. In the documentation there is a statement that
the unregister is not needed: "Note: The method is optional, since not
all supported Push Networks recommend having a client application
actively performing an _unregister."
So should I just call the push.register method, without unregister, on
each app start?

Best regards, congratulations to the new 0.11 version!

Torben