[aerogear-dev] Unified Push Server 0.10.4 / Logging

Farah Juma fjuma at redhat.com
Mon Jul 7 10:35:11 EDT 2014

Logging can be configured in the JBoss AS standalone.xml file (once you ssh into your instance, you can edit the logging subsystem configuration in $OPENSHIFT_AEROGEAR_PUSH_DIR/standalone/configuration/standalone.xml). More information about logging can be found here:

https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS71/Logging+Configuration