[aerogear-dev] Use Case: Geo Location Pushes

Chau Thai chau at bliphead.com
Mon Jul 14 12:29:28 EDT 2014

Hello dear developers,

We would like to build a push service triggered by the location of
users. We have build a service with which users can save notes on a map.
To inform other users of the creation of the note, we want to send all
users in a given radius a push notification.
The relevance of his current location is very important to fullfil this
scenario.
It would really help us if you could implement a feature to save the
current geo location of the user via the existing register method.

Thanks in advance
Chau/Cydmax

--
Chau Thai