[aerogear-dev] Authentication and Modularization

Summers Pittman supittma at redhat.com
Mon Jul 21 11:36:01 EDT 2014

There's an open PR for the modularization of the Authentication APIs
open on aerogear-android right now.  [1]

The Goal of this PR is, when we break the library into modules, we don't
have circular dependencies between Authentication, Authorization, and
Pipes.  The PipeModule has been created for this purpose.

Pipe module defines several points in the lifecycle of a request that a
module can provide information to or edit.  Currently this is based very
heavily on the Authenticationmodule and AuthorizationModule classes.

To get an idea of the idea I have for its end user usage, check
Pipeline2 class and tests in my aerogear-android repo [2].

wdyt?

1) https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android/pull/155
2)
https://github.com/secondsun/aerogear-android/blob/5095663fd216fe631545a19d0b9d0f8dbe493cf5/test/org/jboss/aerogear/android/impl/pipeline/ModularizedPipelineTest.java