[aerogear-dev] [Vote] Release of UPS 1.0.0.Beta1

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Wed Jul 23 03:01:32 EDT 2014

Good morning folks!

we are getting closer and closer to our 1.0.0 release! Thank you very much,
guys!

However, before we are moving towards the 1.0.0.Final community release,
I'd love to get the current work out as 1.0.0.Beta1

 Note this release contains a ton of work and new features. To name a few
highlights:

* increased APNs payload (2k)
* iOS8 interactive notification support
* Pagination for analytics
* improved callback for details on actual push delivery
* optimisations and improvements

Besides these changes, a ton of more work was done by the team:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGPUSH/fixforversion/12323753

The staging repository is located here:
https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/jboss_releases_staging_profile-3598

NOTE: Once this release has been approved the matching tag will be used to
get the OpenShift online bits updated!

Let me know the results of your testing!
If I hear nothing bad by Friday evening, the release to maven central will
happen on Monday;

Greetings,
Matthias