[aerogear-dev] push sender rest not working for me

bradrickcarter bradrickcarter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 14:35:54 EDT 2014

Hi Matthias,

Yes, the "Send Push" dialog works on the server.

I had a typo in my url but I am now getting a 401 Unauthorized. curl request below;

curl -3 -u "{ffeaec0b-ebc9-48e7-bab7-1cee73d38221}:{34882347-03ed-4561-95b6-6eeedc0adbd6}" -v -H "Accept: application/json" -H "Content-type: application/json"  -X POST -d '{"message": {"alert":"This is a test push from cURL","sound":"default","badge":7,"content-available" : true}}'     https://push-1127studios.rhcloud.com/ag-push/rest/sender

Thank you!