[aerogear-dev] AG Site and new section

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Thu Jul 31 05:35:52 EDT 2014

*thinking*

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 9:49 AM, Bruno Oliveira <bruno at abstractj.org> wrote:

> Good morning qmx,
>
> I'm all for suggestions, server side bits made sense in the past, today
> with Keycloak, not anymore.
>
> Also, most of our security bits are covered per platform, for example AG
> Crypto at iOS, JS, Cordova and Android documentation — I would like to
> avoid duplication.
>
> I'm all for an education material, not sure if we should name it
> "AeroGear Security".

Learn about AeroGear's mobile security (vision?)  --> LINK TO 'SOME PAGE'

'SOME PAGE' could be a langing page, that lists the different approaches

= Mobile Client Security

AeroGear Crypto supports X,Y,Z on different platforms:
* Android (Link to the Android AG-Crypto usage page/doc)
* Apache Cordova (Link to the Cordova AG-Crypto usage page/doc)
* iOS (Link to the iOS AG-Crypto usage page/doc)

= Server Security (for Mobile Clients?)
* LINK to Keycloak (+ a refernece to the UPS?)
* Link to PicketLink? (could also include a link to the 'mobile-contacts'
quickstart )

Now I wnder if we could/should also include the current OAth2 efforts of
our team on such "Mobile Security" page

-Matthias