[aerogear-dev] UnifiedPush: Identify sender client

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Mon Jun 2 07:34:17 EDT 2014

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 1:30 PM, Sebastien Blanc <scm.blanc at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sounds good.

I've sent a PR, using the 'aerogear-sender' header:
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/pull/182/files#diff-230cf59cf98db2327d2c29dad7234173R54

Let me know if someone has feelings for a different (better?) name of the
custom header;

> Do we want to document that as well ?

yes, eventually (e.g. on the REST API doc)

> Because you mention the example of a company building a Ruby Sender, maybe
> they would like to use that custom header as well for their stats.

yes, that's fine