[aerogear-dev] UPS admin-ui distribution compiled by frontend-maven-plugin

Karel Piwko kpiwko at redhat.com
Mon Jun 2 10:40:35 EDT 2014

I like this idea due to fact it reduces number of manual steps needed to build
UPS server WAR via a single command. Ideal for JS noobs such as myself.

I don't like the fact that it could introduce test result inconsistencies, e.g.:

Alice: I can't register new variant via UI.
Bob: Which UPS version are you running?
Alice: Latest from master.
Bob: Works for me.
...both debugging...
Bob: Can you rebuild UPS? There was new UI with the fix committed meanwhile.

So, I believe that adding such plugin is a good idea if we keep UPS track a
specific non-movable commit from UI repository.

Karel