[aerogear-dev] contacts-mobile-basic quick start

danielbevenius daniel.bevenius at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 02:25:40 EDT 2014

I'm struggling with extracting the webapp from
contacts-mobile-picketlink-secured. I've put the details of the problem I'm
having in this gist:
https://gist.github.com/danbev/ef3a2a08b5d8e41d6879

If you don't have time to read the above gist the issue is basically that I
don't understand why two logins are required for a user to be considered
logged in by PicketLink. If anyone has input or can spot something I'm doing
wrong please let me know.

With two logins I'm able to get the webapp working in Chrome, FireFox,
Safari, and Opera.

/Dan