[aerogear-dev] admin-ui and Keycloak.js integration

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Fri Jun 6 12:05:13 EDT 2014

Good morning,

I'm struggling to integrate Keycloak.js with our admin-ui. Everything
works perfectly well out of admin-ui with UPS and Angular.js as you
might notice here:
https://github.com/abstractj/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/tree/keycloak-angular

The issue lies when I enable the routes related with redirect and
MainController:
https://github.com/abstractj/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/tree/keycloak_angular_integration.
Just open http://localhost:8080/ag-push and watch your browser reload
like crazy. When the main route and redirect are disable, everything goes
well:
https://github.com/abstractj/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/commit/dd9438c6503061fba8aa0e0d77973971888e9379

At first glance it doesn't sound to be a problem on KC.js, once already works with Angular.js:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/examples/demo-template/angular-product-app.

If you have any idea, help is appreciated.

--

abstractj