[aerogear-dev] Current status of UPS 0.11.0

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Mon Jun 16 18:06:48 EDT 2014

Good morning peeps,

First I would like to thank Bill Burke, Stian, Sebastien and Lukas for dedicating
their time helping with Keycloak integration.

I think we are almost done, this is the current branch:
https://github.com/abstractj/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/tree/keycloak.js. And now most
of issues were gone and is also possible to display the current logged
in user.

Now I'm working on fix the sender endpoint, to be more precise we need
to remove the HTTP basic authentication for sending push messages
now that most of the endpoints are protect by Keycloak. If you try to
send a push message based on my branch you will see the basic
authentication form atm.

If you have a better idea, I'm all ears.

--

abstractj