[aerogear-dev] Aerogear Cordova Push Plugin: Actual vs Expected Results

Yagyesh yagyesh.agrawal at itpeoplecorp.com
Wed Jun 18 12:41:47 EDT 2014

>From whatever i have seen, on iOS there arent any explicit API's to clear
specific notification from Notification center (not sure if anything got
introduced with iOS8). However, to clear all notifications, Apple's
documentations says to set the badge count to 0.

So to make things consistent, you can clear all notifications from an app
once a notification is selected and app comes to foreground. Having said
that, I feel we should let developer of the app decide whether he wants to
clear or not & let things be.