[aerogear-dev] aerogear cordova push plugin android registration problem

lb44 mohamed_el_amine.belmokhtar at univ-lr.fr
Fri Jun 20 11:24:19 EDT 2014

I followed the doc and the problem does not come from there, I have set the
parameters in the correct order.
In Aerogear push plugin Version 0.0.3, the order of parameters is :
push.register (successCallback, errorCallback, options);
In Aerogear push plugin Version 0.0.3, the order of parameters is :
push.register (onNotification, successCallback, errorCallback, options);

And the syntax of push Config variable can be written exclusively for ios or
android like this :

var pushConfig = {
            senderID: "579452721219",
            pushServerURL: "http://10.13.3.240:8080/ag-push/",
            variantID: "c18946ae-a559-4f57-aa03-31322dc54763",
            variantSecret: "02af9898-01d8-4134-8709-3d80b6a30c17",
            alias:"mohamed"
            };

I tried it in a very simple application and work fine.