[aerogear-dev] [ag.org revamp] GET IT page structure

Hylke Bons hbons at redhat.com
Mon Mar 3 07:03:20 EST 2014

Hello,

Can we hold a larger high level discussion about the project's package
organisation and splits? I really think this is needed before we can
actually come up with a good design for this.

Otherwise I'm afraid we'll end up with inconsistent and confusing pages,
not a whole lot better than our current download pages.

I've already written down some of my thoughts on this:
http://oksoclap.com/p/AeroGearModuleUntangling

What I can do right now is mock up the flow from the download page to
the different platform client setup pages.

Hylke