[aerogear-dev] [ag.org revamp] GET IT page structure

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 08:45:16 EST 2014

Hello Hylke

I guess we had a different approach here:
- You want to revisit our librairies split to fit in the web site restructure.
- I want to fit the actual libraries split into your new web site, making adjustment to web site design.

Let me detail out libraries a bit more. Here is a list of existing split with matching gh repo (when available) that we can use as a starting point for our GET IT page:

*********
Core - Server: nope, just an example
---
Core - Client iOS: https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-ios
Core - Client JS: https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-js
Core - Client Android: https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android
Core - Client Cordova: n/a
*********
Push - UnifiedPush Server: https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server
Push - UnifiedPush Server Java Sender API: https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-java-client
Push - UnifiedPush Server Node Sender API (JS): https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-nodejs-client
Push - SimplePush Server: https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-simplepush-server
Push - SimplePush Server Java Sender API: https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-simplepush-java-client
Push - SimplePush Server Node Sender API (JS): https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-simplepush-node-client
---
Push - Client iOS: UnifiedPush.Registration: https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-push-ios-registration
Push - Client JS: UnifiedPush.Registration: n/a
Push - Client Android: UnifiedPush.Registration:
Push - Client Cordova: UnifiedPush.Registration:  https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-pushplugin-cordova
---
Push - Client iOS: SimpledPush: n/a
Push - Client JS: SimplePush: JS core repo
Push - Client Android: SimplePush: n/a
Push - Client Cordova: SimplePush: n/a - nothing yet
*********
Security - Server Shiro Adapter: https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-security-shiro
Security - Server PicketLink Adapter: https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-security-picketlink
Security - Server Hawk Adapter: https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-security-hawk
Security - Server Crypto: https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-crypto-java
---
Security - Client iOS Security.OTP: https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-otp-ios
Security - Client JS Security.OTP: https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-otp-java
Security - Client Android Security.OTP: https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-otp-js
Security - Client Cordova Security.OTP: https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-otp-cordova
---
Security - Client iOS Security.Crypto: https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-crypto-ios
Security - Client JS Security.Crypto: https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-crypto-java
Security - Client Android Security.Crypto: JS core repo
Security - Client Cordova Security.Crypto: https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-crypto-cordova
*********
Note: that JavaScript libraries although not splitted into different repos still offer fine grained libraries with the Custom build feature.
I didn’t know where to put: https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-geo-cordova.

@all, feel free to correct if I missed some repo.

As you can see we have something that we could fit in our GET IT page. I’m convinced though, that a PLATFORM GET IT page (which would provide a PLATFORM view) will be really useful.

++
Corinne