[aerogear-dev] FirefoxOS support in aerogear-pushplugin-cordova

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 06:05:25 EST 2014

Hi Folks,
As you may know, Firefox OS is now a supported platform in Cordova [1] ,
that's cool !

And since Firefox OS has also a Push feature, that we all know very well -
SimplePush- , I think it would be cool that we update our plugin to support
that.

I start looking at this and it won't be too complicated. The idea is to
wrap the FFOS Push interface inside our Plugin interface. Since FFOS is
"all" web, no Native stuff is involved, just some additional JavaScript.

wdyt ?

The Jira to track : https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-1454

Sebi

[1] https://hacks.mozilla.org/2014/02/building-cordova-apps-for-firefox-os/