[aerogear-dev] Modularizing the Android Library

Karel Piwko kpiwko at redhat.com
Thu Mar 6 08:38:29 EST 2014

I believe there should be a POM depchain for users that are willing just to use
aerogear-android and modular dependencies are for more experienced users.

Similarly to *Adding ShrinkWrap Resolvers to your project* at
https://github.com/shrinkwrap/resolver/blob/master/README.asciidoc

I'm not sure how nicely that would play with Gradle though.

Karel