[aerogear-dev] toc

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Sun Mar 9 15:38:16 EDT 2014

Hi,

As you may know I’ve created a example of how the toc could look like on our new site, the problem is with mobile we don’t have enough room to have a toc there as well. We could just remove the toc or we could have something like this:

This is a drop down that shows the same information as the original toc and also behaves that way. I’m not a designer, but I think this would make a very nice solution.

 Here is a screen shot of how the toc would look on a desktop:

What do you think?

Cheers,
	Erik Jan