[aerogear-dev] Release process

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Tue Mar 11 05:47:40 EDT 2014

Good idea to have a good release process for all bits, one remark though is 48 or 72 hours not very little time? Users will have to make time to test things and have time to provide us with feedback. If we are going to say if we haven’t heard from you in 48 hours we going to release automatically, this will discourage people from trying.

On 11 Mar,2014, at 10:13 , Sebastien Blanc <scm.blanc at gmail.com> wrote:

> * Cordova : We could point to the branch containing the release and again share this on the ML "please test blabla, in 48hours this will be pushed to master and cordova plugin repo will be updated ... + JIRA change log”

+1 for Cordova we can easily create a branch that contains the release maybe even something like Lucas suggested that we have a development branch and leave master for the last stable release.

And one more thing why do we have this on a github wiki page and not on the site? Wouldn’t it be better to keep information centralised?

Cheers,
	Erik Jan