[aerogear-dev] iOS Passphrases for UPS

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Tue Mar 11 07:56:18 EDT 2014

There are thousands of solutions for it. For example:

- copy and paste the public key from the admin console to use it on the client side
- verify if the client already has the public key and don’t send a new request, just the data encrypted
- request the public key every time

I think we can start simple and improve it.

--
abstractj