[aerogear-dev] security updates

tolis emmanouilidis tolisemm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 12:18:57 EDT 2014

I'd vote for encourage even if security should always be priority 1.

I feel that if the supported Cordova Lib versions of the AeroGear plugins
are changed every time a security vulnerability is discovered and a new
Cordova Lib version is released, then our plugins will always support only
the latest Cordova Lib version.

Thanks,
Tolis