[aerogear-dev] Staging of UnifiedPush Server 0.10.1

Stefan Miklosovic smikloso at redhat.com
Wed Mar 12 10:48:21 EDT 2014

Hello Matthias,

we executed UPS integration tests on the latest commit in 0.10.x brach
(35d15c91b7b4f01902e2fdb6a61d60506439a67c) and tests passed ok.

Since you talked about Bintray, we could move this little bit further and test
staged bits directly from there - meaning wars which are not on Maven Central
yet but they are already on Bintray would be downloaded from there dynamically
and our intergration test suite would be run directly against built (but yet unreleased) wars.

In other words, Bintray could be used as a staging facility for UPS.

WDYT?

Stefan Miklosovic
Red Hat Brno - JBoss Mobile Platform

e-mail: smikloso at redhat.com