[aerogear-dev] aerogear security and android

marceloheck marceloheck at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 12:47:37 EDT 2014

hi bruno thank you!

In android I used the example of the cookbook and it worked

the server try to use the example of jaxrs and I could not

try using aerogear-security-shiro and could not,

have an equal jaxrs example but using shiro?

infos:
i use android native in client and jboss7.1(ejb jpa resteasy jdk6 jee6) in
server
database of users and profile and data, I seek a REST/JSON in a tomcat 5
(legacy system)

sample sequence:

 private AuthenticationModule authModule;
            private String baseURL =
"http://localhost:8080/servicos/service/auth";

            private TextView status;
            private Button login;
            private Button logout;
            private static final String LOG_TAG = login.class.getName();

        @Override
        protected void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState) {
                super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
                setContentView(R.layout.activity_main);

                 Authenticator authenticator = new Authenticator(baseURL);
                AuthenticationConfig authenticationConfig = new
AuthenticationConfig();

                authenticationConfig.setLoginEndpoint("/login");
                authenticationConfig.setLogoutEndpoint("/logout");
                authModule = authenticator.auth("login",
authenticationConfig);

                status = (TextView) findViewById(R.id.editText1);
                login = (Button) findViewById(R.id.button1);
                logout = (Button) findViewById(R.id.Button01);

                 button = (Button) findViewById(R.id.button1);

          login.setOnClickListener(new View.OnClickListener() {
	            @Override
	            public void onClick(View view) {
	                authModule.login("jhon", "123", new
AbstractActivityCallback<HeaderAndBody>() {
	                  }

 (is my problem ) (wanted an example here )(queria um exemplo disso aqui no
shiro )

@Path("/auth")
public class LoginEndpoint {

    private static final Logger LOGGER =
Logger.getLogger(LoginEndpoint.class.getSimpleName());

   // @Inject
    private AuthenticationManager authenticationManager;

    @POST
    @Path("/login")
    @Produces(MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON)
    @Consumes(MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON)
    public Response login(User simpleUser) {
        User user = new User(simpleUser.getUsername(),
simpleUser.getPassword());
        authenticationManager.login(user, simpleUser.getPassword());
       //return simpleUser;
        return Response.status(Status.OK).entity(user).build();
    }

	@Override
	                    public void onSuccess(HeaderAndBody data) {
	                    	Log.d(LOG_TAG, "Received ID: " + data.toString() );
	                    	logged(true);

	                    Toast.makeText(getActivity(), "logado",
Toast.LENGTH_SHORT).show();
	                    }
---------(as the android saves login, as he knows that this logged? need
sample) -------

   URL BASE_URL = new URL("http://localhost:8080/servicos/service/");

                        PageConfig pageConfig = new PageConfig();
                        pageConfig.setLimitValue(5);

pageConfig.setMetadataLocation(PageConfig.MetadataLocations.WEB_LINKING);
                        PipeConfig pipeConfig = new PipeConfig(BASE_URL,
AbrigoVO.class);
                        pipeConfig.setEndpoint("pessoa");
                        pipeConfig.setPageConfig(pageConfig);
                        pipeline = new Pipeline(BASE_URL);
                        pipeline.pipe(pessoaVO.class, pipeConfig);

                         LoaderPipe<pessoaVO> pipes =
pipeline.get("pessoavo", mContext);
                        pipes.read(readCallback);
                        return null;
                } catch (Exception e) {
                        // TODO Need error handling
                        Log.e(LOG_TAG, e.getLocalizedMessage(), e);
                        Log.e(LOG_TAG, "sem serviço", e);
                        e.printStackTrace();
                        return null;
                }