[aerogear-dev] SQLite Store Order By and Auto Increment ID

Tiago Resende tiagor87 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 17:20:29 EDT 2014

Hi guys, thanks for the other day, you really helped me.

I have two questions today.

How can I perform a query using "order by" statement in SQLStore?

I did a readAll, then I ordered in memory using Ordering<T>.

The second question is how can I indicate to AeroGear that it should use an
auto increment primary key for a table. I created an AutoGeneratorId Class,
but it's not working beautifully for SQLStore. I had to create an update
method and call it for every object, I didn't like it, but I couldn't find
a better solution reading the documentation.

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks.

--
*Tiago de Carvalho Resende*