[aerogear-dev] Problem with Push notification chrome-app

oxsav vmfamaral at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 07:45:11 EDT 2014

Ok I did a little change. Loading the "aerogear.unifiedpush.js" file and it
recognized the "UnifiedPushClient" . But now I have another problem when I
try to execute this command:

*/curl -3 -u "{pushApplicationID}:{masterSecret}"
   -v -H "Accept: application/json" -H "Content-type: application/json"
   -X POST -d '{"message": {"alert":"Push Notification"}}'
   https://SERVER:PORT/CONTEXT/rest/sender/*

with all fields full filled correctly it returns me in the response:
/* upload completely sent off: 42out of 42 bytes
< HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
< Connection: keep-alive
* Authentication problem. Ignoring this.
< WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm="AeroGear UnifiedPush Server"
< Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 11:28:33 GMT*
/

any idea what can be?