[aerogear-dev] UPS OpenShift cartridge 0.10.1 test results

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Tue Mar 18 01:47:06 EDT 2014

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 8:56 PM, Farah Juma <fjuma at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

ok

> Once the necessary MySQL commands for migrating data from 0.9.x to 0.10.x
> are defined, we could try adding them to the AeroGear cartridge's
> "post_restore" action hook.

With "necessary MySQL commands" you mean those that take care of the schema
changes? I think generally having a migration script for the schema is a
nice thing to have, regardless of OpenShift. Once we are closer to our
1.0.0 that's something we have to have.

Are you planing on adding these necessary MySQL commands (assuming they are
relevant for taking care of schema changes ;-)) for our cartridge? Or
should we just track that requirement in a JIRA for now ?

-Matthias