[aerogear-dev] Cordova and iOS new issue

Miguel Lemos miguel21op at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 11:15:24 EDT 2014

Erik,

The problem with the iPhone (not Android!) is that whatever comes under the
payload parameters is not recognized, and thus they throw an undefined
error, preventing the code to proceed. As I told you, this only happens
with iPhone. Only the e.alert parameter is loaded.

Example:

A - What arrives to the phone (I get it through the Xcode debugger):

Msg: {en:'598',cd:'',badge:'1',alert:'Oferta irrecusável',av:'Especial
oferta para si. Prima o botão para saber mais',ul:'
http://www.metal-pr.net/landingService/template10.php?i=MTAz',ln:'',at:'Oferta
irrecusável',cp:'',rd:'',lt:'',foreground:'1',}

None of the parameters above are read, except the "alert").

B- If I change the code like the way bellow, it will work ('tit', 'not',
'url', and 'ent' are commented:

function onNotification(e) {

     /*

      tit =  e.payload.at;