[aerogear-dev] Kill getting started docs

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Thu Mar 20 07:14:17 EDT 2014

So to me +1 on kill any IDE related, by that I mean. Android environment configuration and IDEs.

If we have something pretty much specific for AG, it makes sense to be documented. Unless someone would like to maintain that docs every time Eclipse, IntelliJ and AppCode release a new version.

I can’t see volunteers.

--
abstractj