[aerogear-dev] Kill getting started docs

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 07:14:39 EDT 2014

Consistency is key, specially with the new site coming out.

Either we kep IDE setup for android and iOS or we remove both.

The simpliest for the new site will be to removed those getting started with IDE.
Actuelly we could write a blog about Xcode and AG getting started...

We will have some documentation in the GET IT / SET UP section of each fathers (let’s say core) which may include some doc or link on IDE setup.

++
Corinne