[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Crypto 0.1.3 Staged

Karel Piwko kpiwko at redhat.com
Fri Mar 21 12:14:20 EDT 2014

On Thu, 20 Mar 2014 16:39:39 +0100
Karel Piwko <kpiwko at redhat.com> wrote:

> We'll give it a try and let you know tomorrow late afternoon CET about the
> results.

I haven't found any issues. I've tested unit test with various JDK versions
(JDK6, JDK7, IBM JDK7, OpenJDK7, with or without NSS activated)  and AG
integration tests with Android 4.2 device and internal integration tests with
Android 4.2 device and Android 4.1 emulator.

That said, I believe there is some work on automation and coverage for
integration tests.

Press the button!