[aerogear-dev] Cordova: question on recent Push Plugin release

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 12:20:29 EDT 2014

In the same spirit, I think that the plugin version in our master should
always be bumped in comparison to the current released version. Like we do
in the other projects.
So, for now master should be 0.4-dev / or 0.4-snapshot, not sure what
cordova supports. Because when we will merge PRs , can be confusing for the
users.