[aerogear-dev] UnifiedPush Server deployment

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Tue Mar 25 11:52:12 EDT 2014

Hello there!

thanks for the interest in our UnifiedPush Server

when using the 0.10.1 WAR file from here:
http://aerogear.org/push/

Make sure you are using these database configurations:

https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/tree/0.10.1/databases

We changed the DS JNDI name, very recently on master branch :-)

This setup has been tested on JBoss AS 7.1.1 - so I *believe* it should
work on EAP 6.1.0.

Karel, please correct me, if I am wrong :-)

BTW. a 0.10.2 is about to be released to fix that ;-))