[aerogear-dev] UnifiedPush 0.10.2 - release coming soon (WAR and OpenShift)

Stefan Miklosovic smikloso at redhat.com
Wed Mar 26 13:27:20 EDT 2014

Hi Matthias,

we tried 0.10.2 integration tests and all is green - built war from GH dynamically against latest 0.10.2 commit and your staged 0.10.2 war as well.

We try to focus on testing of 0.11 stream now.

I tried to create that app on Openshift as described and it behaves ok as well.

Regards

Stefan Miklosovic
Red Hat Brno - JBoss Mobile Platform

e-mail: smikloso at redhat.com