[aerogear-dev] Building UnifiedPush Server from sources

A577127 antoine.matyja at worldline.com
Fri Mar 28 11:07:43 EDT 2014

Hello,

I need to try some stuff with the UnifiedPush server (eg redirecting HTTP
POST requests to my own test server instead of GCM's server). However I'm
not really familiar with JBoss.

I've downloaded the sources from git  here
<https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server>   and I need to do
a few things but didn't find out how to :
- Import the project to Eclipse (classic Eclipse Import doesn't show
anything)
- Build a .war deployable file (I looked for an Ant target on Github but
didn't find any)
- Edit web interface (I saw that .js file was minified ; can I get a
non-minified somewhere ?)

I know my questions are quite evasive, if I ask for too much don't hesitate
to just give me links to tutorials, I will take time to read them and try to
solve these problems myself.

Thanks,