[aerogear-dev] aerogear.org revamp: team work

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 07:48:46 EDT 2014

Hello Abstractj

I’ve reviewed and just fixed the genrated css file [1] and the site looks good to me with the latest mmaster chnages incorporated.
+1 to carry on merging into sass branch.
a New reabase might be needed as it’s already one week old.. sorry for the delay.

++
Corinne
[1] https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear.org/commit/37dd1ff03f7a9cf737bef309f4ff0ce0189eeb7c