[aerogear-dev] Passphrase encryption and clients

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Mon Mar 31 14:40:53 EDT 2014

So I think we reached a dead end. If you want passphrase encryption, and they must be reversible because Apple requires it. How your workflow would look like?

2. Register an application
3. Make use of our client to encrypt passphrase/certificate
4. Use cURL to upload the encrypted data

????

If the certificate should be only provided when creating the variant inside Admin UI, you don’t need a client like discussed here (https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGPUSH-561). Why would I need a client to encrypt files and require cURL to upload it?

--
abstractj