[aerogear-dev] [planing] AeroGear Mobile Push 1.0.0 release

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Mon May 12 05:10:24 EDT 2014

Hello folks!

This summer we will release the AeroGear Mobile Push 1.0.0 to the
community. This 'logical' release will contain a few items (that are all on
their own versioning):

   - UnifiedPush Server
      - including Keycloak integration
      - including statistics around Push messages sent out
   - Client SDKs (for Android, Cordova and iOS)
   - Examples/Quickstarts
      - Simple HelloWorld examples (for Android, Cordova and iOS)
      - more advanced Quickstart (different server integration options
      (E.g. JAvaEE and Spring) + Clients for Android, Cordova and iOS)
   - Openshift Cartridge
   - Documentation

To track these items, I have created a JIRA label "MobilePush-1.0", see
[1]. For new JIRAs that are relevant for this initial community release,
please use that label so that tracking of the items is much easier ;-)

I will update the existing roadmap (yes, the 1.0.0 is already in there)
based on current changes and delay's

Thanks!
Matthias

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/issues/?jql=labels%20%3D%20MobilePush-1.0