[aerogear-dev] UnifiedPush 0.10.3 - release coming soon (WAR and OpenShift)

Karel Piwko kpiwko at redhat.com
Thu May 15 07:23:04 EDT 2014

Might have been caused by QE demanding too much time to bless the release ;-),
however registration snippets for SP in UPS 0.10.3 are now obsolete with
Aerogear JS 1.5.0.

vvv
UPClient = AeroGear.UnifiedPushClient(variantId, variantSecret, unifiedPushUrl
+ "/rest/registry/device");
^^^

What is the plan here? Restage 0.10.3?

Thanks,