[aerogear-dev] Java Sender 0.6.0 Release

Tadeas Kriz tkriz at redhat.com
Thu May 15 11:52:52 EDT 2014

Hey,

I’ve found out a problem with the release. The .pom file is missing and because of that maven cannot resolve its dependencies resulting in `NoClassDefFoundError` in runtime. When I go to [1], I can click on the `unifiedpush-java-client-0.6.0.pom` and it’s shown properly. But when I run `mvn dependency:tree`, maven complains with:

`[WARNING] The POM for org.jboss.aerogear:unifiedpush-java-client:jar:0.6.0 is missing, no dependency information available`

In the directory on maven central [2], the .pom [3] file seems to be present, but try to open it. 404 will open the door.

I think I saw something similar happened before with some other release of aerogear library to maven central, but I can’t recall when and what was the solution. Any ideas on this?

Thanks.

1 - http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Corg.jboss.aerogear%7Cunifiedpush-java-client%7C0.6.0%7Cjar
2 - http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/jboss/aerogear/unifiedpush-java-client/0.6.0/
3 - http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/jboss/aerogear/unifiedpush-java-client/0.6.0/unifiedpush-java-client-0.6.0.pom