[aerogear-dev] [aerogear-misc] release issue

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Mon May 19 09:00:03 EDT 2014

The 0.2.0 has the wrong tag:
http://search.maven.org/remotecontent?filepath=org/jboss/aerogear/aerogear-misc/0.2.0/aerogear-misc-0.2.0.pom

and, I think more important, the related release of the -parent was going
against 0.1.2 (and not 0.2.0):
http://search.maven.org/remotecontent?filepath=org/jboss/aerogear/aerogear-parent/0.2.0/aerogear-parent-0.2.0.pom

That was the reason we did the 0.1.2 _after_ the 0.2.0

Next release will be 0.2.1 and atm nothing is broken

Andrea might be able to provide a few more details