[aerogear-dev] UPS Production worthiness

Vivek Pandey vivek.pandey at pinelabs.com
Tue May 20 08:09:16 EDT 2014

Hello Aerogear dev team,

We integrated UPS into our backend server which is serving various mobile
apps. While the development and testing phase went well, my manager is
questioning me about production worthiness about Aerogear. It would be great
help if you could point me to references/success stories where UPS is being
used in production environments and scaling well in medium to high loads.

Thanks,

Vivek

This message may contain privileged and confidential information and is solely for the use of intended recipient. The views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not of Pine Labs. The recipient should check this email and attachments for the presence of viruses / malwares etc. Pine Labs accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Pine Labs may monitor and record all emails.