[aerogear-dev] contacts-mobile-basic quick start

Daniel Bevenius daniel.bevenius at gmail.com
Mon May 26 05:57:55 EDT 2014

Hey Christos

I've seen a few of these and perhaps all. I'm currently working on
extracting the webapp into a separate project/modules named
contacts-mobile-webapp. The webapp in that module was extracted from
contacts-mobile-picketlink-secured and I've made some modifications.

For the logout issue I had to add the following:
https://github.com/danbev/jboss-wfk-quickstarts/commit/d097ddf5c7385cf7ff8e7b003305ddb743d7fb2b#diff-e084cf285ab2733dcd0478559aa4aa40R164
This was to make the CORSFilter happy or it would consider the request
invalid.

I've also seen the 403 Forbidden messages but I'm no longer able to
reproduce them. I'll take another look at this though.

[1]
https://github.com/danbev/jboss-wfk-quickstarts/tree/push-proxy-quickstart