[aerogear-dev] Quickstart Contact List app

Andres Galante agalante at redhat.com
Wed Nov 5 09:36:06 EST 2014

Sebastien, I started working on the hybrid apps. You mention we will need ionic and jquery mobile versions.
I have some experience working with ionic but none on jquery mobile.

What is better for implementation: to do a stand alone html/css version of the app that can then be adapt to ionic or jquery mobile, or to build it uppon ionic structures?