[aerogear-dev] Send Push message with Text and URL on iOS

Andreas Røsdal andreas.rosdal at adresseavisen.no
Thu Nov 6 12:02:00 EST 2014

Hi there!

I have just installed the AeroGear UnifiedPush Server 1.0.1, and so far I'm very impressed with it.

I have a requirement to send Push messages to an iPhone app which must contain both a text message and an URL.
Currently only sending a text message seems to be supported.

So I wonder how I should go about trying to modify the UnifiedPush Server Admin gui so that I can also include an URL in the Push Message. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Andreas R.