[aerogear-dev] iOS cordova swift

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Mon Nov 10 08:04:36 EST 2014

Hi,

We discussed this before, using the swift iOS libs for cordova is not really great. When building cordova app as a developer I shouldn’t have to fire up Xcode to run or test my applications. Because the project that is used by cordova right now doesn’t support swift you’ll have to change settings in Xcode after installing the plugin to make it work again.

So I suggest for the Oauth2 plugin we make it a javascript only plugin and depend on the inappbrowser, in this specific case I don’t think using the native parts will improve security (correct me I’ve I’m wrong)

This will enable us to keep our roadmap and in time cordova will merge our PR and swift will be supported.

WDYT,
	Erik Jan