[aerogear-dev] windows support

Lukáš Fryč lukas.fryc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 10:29:21 EST 2014

Do we know plans around Cordova on Windows 8.1?

If this is something the team hasn't start to work on yet,
I would like to consider (1) or (2) (it can be just a technical preview
from AeroGear viewpoint),
but I know there are downsides.

We have also discussed possibility of having pluggability for Push Networks
- connect whatever network you want through SPI.
This way people could connect even networks that we don't want to support
from various reasons (such as unstable, obsolete dependencies or new/early
prototypes).

Even though modularity on the Java side is more or less a  no-brainer,
modularity of Admin UI would be a harder nut.
Let me know whether this is something what would be of interest.