[aerogear-dev] Aerogear Website design

Lukáš Fryč lukas.fryc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 11:18:00 EST 2014

I would also highlight importance of supporting developers coming from
different platforms (Java on Android, ObjC/Swift on iOS, and plain
JavaScript, JavaScript in Cordova).

I know that it might be hard to combine with a concept of feature-oriented
pages,

but I imagine we could allow at least color- or icon-based highlights for
different platforms (icon of Droid - lightblue code sample background, icon
of apple - silver background, JS logo light-yellow background, Cordova logo
- pink background!)

+ I would even consider a something like select box in top navbar that
allows to filter out platform specific information. ;-)